IMAGE SHOWCASE: PS Fundamentals with Sherron Sheppard

View EPNet member's inspiring equine images, updated regularly.

Moderator: admin

admin
Site Admin
Real Name (first and last name): EPNet Admin

IMAGE SHOWCASE: PS Fundamentals with Sherron Sheppard

Post by admin »

Photos from PhotoShop Fundamentals with Sherron Sheppard

PLEASE NOTE: The photos posted in the Image Showcases are for viewing purposes only. Copying, downloading or using the photo in any manner without written permission from the photographer is prohibited and a copyright violation. Thank you for respecting our copyrights!
cewagner1
Registered Guest
Real Name (first and last name): Carrie Wagner

Re: IMAGE SHOWCASE

Post by cewagner1 »

Image 1.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
delikatd
EPNet General Member
Real Name (first and last name): Donna Delikat

Post by delikatd »

Buttermilk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lbennett
Real Name (first and last name): Laura Bennett

Post by lbennett »

I had major computer problems during the class, but I finally was able to do this. I had posted this horse in sepia on week 5, but Sherron said it lacked impact for competition. So, I thought and thought about it, and came up with this idea. I had other pics of this same horse as he was running around the corral, so I masked them, transformed them, and moved them to the corners pointing to the big portrait. I used 5 horse pics and 3 textures in the main image and one more texture around the sides for the mat. I used many of the techniques learned in the class from lassoing, moving, adding tint, dodging, and burning adjustment layers, masking, adding texture, transforming, etc. Hope you all like it!!! Thanks to Sherron for a great class. I learned a LOT!!! Laura
debby
EPNet Pro Member
Real Name (first and last name): Debby Thomas

Post by debby »

Many ,many layers. Combined images, converted to black and white, then sepia, Lightening effect filter, several dodge and burn layers, tint layers and cloning.
nholly
Real Name (first and last name): nancy holly

Post by nholly »

~ winning streak ~
Pony Girl
EPNet Pro Member
Real Name (first and last name): Judy Robichaux

Post by Pony Girl »

I had to design a poster in real life, and Sherron helped me during class. I needed 8 images; to keep room for text, I varied their sizes and opacities. I started with a new layer sized 12x18, added a blue gradient, then brought each horse in on his own layer; combined & used high pass filter, then added text. (The full-size and printed versions are much sharper than shown here.)
epn low.jpg
"A lovely horse is always an experience...It is an emotional experience of the kind that is spoiled by words."
Beryl Markham
hobbyhorseranch
EPNet General Member
Real Name (first and last name): Debora Dumpert

Post by hobbyhorseranch »

I used three different images for this one, and I learned a lot doing it. It was fun.
pamsoderholm
Registered Guest
Real Name (first and last name): Pam Soderholm

Post by pamsoderholm »

Thanks again for this great class!
Pam Soderholm
http://pamsoderholm.zenfolio.com

Return to “EPNet Image Showcase”