BASICS COURSE IMAGE SHOWCASE

View EPNet member's inspiring equine images, updated regularly.

Moderator: admin

dlhartmann
Real Name (first and last name): David Hartmann

Re: BASICS COURSE IMAGE SHOWCASE

Post by dlhartmann »

This is the second time I have taken this course and each time I have not been the ideal student. I have learned from your post and Carien's comments on them, thank you all for that. I have posted this picture taken at Arlington Race Track practice session. Thanks to Margret for the tip to Photograph Arlington. SOOC I love the way the sideline horses tell the story of this Jockey piloting his horse down the home stretch. F5.6, 1/50, ISO 100 and 200 MM
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nikon D7000 with Tamron 28-105mm f2.8, Nikkor 80-200mm f2.8, Nikkor 18-200mm F3.5 and Nikkor 80-400 f4.5.
hobbyhorseranch
EPNet General Member
Real Name (first and last name): Debora Dumpert

Post by hobbyhorseranch »

Thank you, Carien, for another great class. I like this picture because the horse looks good and the background is blurred and not competing with the horse.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Canon 5D MarkII, 28-135mm 3.5 lens and 70-300mm 4.0 lens
moorecarriagerides
Registered Guest
Real Name (first and last name): Marilyn Moore

Post by moorecarriagerides »

Thank you Carien for a wonderful course. I learned a lot from you, the tutorials and from everyone else. This is my favorite photo. It was such an effort that day in the bright sun light. Although most of my photos didn't turn out during that session, I was able to save a couple that I could work with. I know with practice and using what I learned in the course that I will be able to improve and the ratio of getting good photos will go up. Thanks again!

Marilyn
Marilyn Moore
Rebel XS EOS 1000D, EF-S 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS & EF 75-300mm 1:4-5.6 III
http://MooreCarriageRides.com
https://www.facebook.com/MooreCarriageRidesLLC?ref=hl

Return to “EPNet Image Showcase”