IMAGE SHOWCASE for the Photoshop Basics Course

View EPNet member's inspiring equine images, updated regularly.

Moderator: admin

afercho
Registered Guest
Real Name (first and last name): Annie Fercho

Re: Image Showcase

Post by afercho »

This photo of my grandson (on his FIRST bareback ride, is one of my favourites) even though it took the least amount of time. :)
Thanks for your suggestion of changing the post colour, Sherron, I can't BELIEVE that I didn't notice the white post sticking out like a sore thumb! It's gone now! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Annie Fercho
Nikon D7000, Tamron lens 18-270
afercho
Registered Guest

Post by afercho »

This is the first composite I've ever done. It took FOREVER (a week!) because I was learning how to successfully achieve many techniques such as cloning, tint layers, blend modes, etc., not to mention burn & dodge layering. Most people who have viewed this on my FB page think that this is the original. :) This is particularly special because the 3 horses running are my 3 boys. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Annie Fercho
afercho
Registered Guest

Post by afercho »

BEFORE.... 3 images.
Annie Fercho
jill2285
Registered Guest
Real Name (first and last name): Jill Monroe

Post by jill2285 »

This is my third attempt at a composite. I took a base photo and added the horses and dog. Did many dodge and burn layers to blend the horses and dog in and make a shadow under the horses. I didn't finish until class was over but it is one of my favorites.
Giggles
Real Name (first and last name): Nancy Shearer

Post by Giggles »

backyard 3-7-15 081.jpg
Hello, had to share what I have learned from Sherron, I have found my joy indeed :) Picture 1 is original photo, picture 2 is altered with layers, masks, burns and filters. Then I added my words, hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed its creation. Love you Sherron, thank you for your class! I feel like I made so many friends :)
Giggles
Real Name (first and last name): Nancy Shearer

Post by Giggles »

and here is #2 the finished photo :)
SilkeH
Registered Guest
Real Name (first and last name): Silke Hesse

Post by SilkeH »

This is a low key pic and I created a new background, because my friend loves purple colours. I had dark some his grey hairs, because he is a senior horse in the age of 25 years. At last I added some noise.
SilkeH
Registered Guest
Real Name (first and last name): Silke Hesse

Post by SilkeH »

this is annother low key. I only added some darks and lights and at last some noise.

Return to “EPNet Image Showcase”