EPNet Affiliate: ProLabExpress

Not a member but have a question related to equine photography? Ask it here! You must be registered on the forum to be able to post here.

Moderator: admin

admin
Site Admin
Real Name (first and last name): EPNet Admin

EPNet Affiliate: ProLabExpress

Post by admin »

The Equine photographer faces significant challenges. Capturing the true nature, the innate beauty of these animals through expression and movement, and the bond between rider and horse is difficult at best. Capturing all this under demanding lighting and environmental conditions is truly an art.

ProlabExpress, Michigan's largest professional lab, caters to the Equine photographer with a full selection of professional products and services, all designed to maximize your profitability and showcase your art. Gallery wall pieces, direct to aluminum printing, canvas, acrylics, a complete mounting and finishing division, studio promotion kits, an in-house design Team and full press capability insure your clients receive the best, all at industry-leading prices. ProlabExpress understands your needs, workflow, and unique business challenges. In continuous business over 30 years, our state of the art web-based fulfillment engine, combined with our integrated client ordering center guarantees you the most efficient workflow in the industry.
Let ProLabExpress bring your art to life in print.

Contact Information:
Becky Alway
ProlabExpress
becky.alway@prolabexpress.com
www.prolabexpress.com
616-340-6540
carolcoronios
Registered Guest
Real Name (first and last name): Carol Lynn Coronios

Re: EPNet Affiliate: ProLabExpress

Post by carolcoronios »

PLE is AMAZING!!! Quality is superb; speed makes lightening look pokey. Customer service is TOPS!

Thank you, Carien, for highly recommending them a few years ago, when we were pulling our hair out trying to print our own!!!

Carol
Carol Lynn Coronios
As You Like It Equine Photography
fine art, portraits, competitions
. As You Like It Equine Photography Home
. As You Like It on Facebook
. As You Like It EPN portfolio
nyssaa
Registered Guest
Real Name (first and last name): Darcie Strobach

Post by nyssaa »

Ditto here. :) They are fantastic to work with! Another Thank you to Carien for the suggestion. :thumb: Been with them for several years now.

Darcie
Kristyb
Registered Guest
Real Name (first and last name): Kristy Batie

Post by Kristyb »

I also use them for all my printing. They do a great job and like others have said their customer service is awesome!!!
michealle
Registered Guest
Real Name (first and last name): michealle

Post by michealle »

I used PLE to process some wedding pictures recently. There was a problem with my order, and they were extremely helpful and quick to reply. Sasha, who was helping me with my order, was polite and understanding every step of the way. I like being able to recommend a company when things are going well, but it's a special delight to be able to say that these people perform even under pressure and in the face of things having gone wrong.
I'm Michealle. I LOVE art.

Return to “EPNet Open Forum”