Photo image identification

Not a member but have a question related to equine photography? Ask it here! You must be registered on the forum to be able to post here.

Moderator: admin

shapack
EPNet Pro Member
Real Name (first and last name): Sharon Packer

Re: Photo image identification

Post by shapack »

Am I understanding correctly that you are having difficulty finding a particular photo on your computer? Also, in your EXIF data, it's good to put your name and contact info.
Sharon Packer
Horse Sports Photography, LLC
http://www.HorseSportsPhotography.com
Rick Denchfield
Real Name (first and last name): Fredrick L Denchfield

Post by Rick Denchfield »

No no. I'm not looking right now for anything specific. I was just stating that the way I have things set up right now (in folders) I could not search by key words for any particular type of photos over my entire database of photos. I need to spend time to move all of my photo images that I currently have stored in separate folders and import them into a single Lightroom file so that I can do searches when I want to find something. Sorry for the confusion. I do like your way of having your name (or initials) as part of the key words / naming, its vary forward thinking and I will start doing it,

Thank you.
shapack
EPNet Pro Member
Real Name (first and last name): Sharon Packer

Post by shapack »

And you are wise to take the time to add keywords during your Lightroom editing. I will warn you that if you use Exposure Manager, your keywords won't be searchable from the internet. One has to add keywords one photo at a time once they are uploaded onto Exposure Manager. :scratch:
Sharon Packer
Horse Sports Photography, LLC
http://www.HorseSportsPhotography.com
carolcoronios
Registered Guest
Real Name (first and last name): Carol Lynn Coronios

Post by carolcoronios »

I use LR also - and have a 'master' keyword group set up, then add specifics for the event/shoot. The 'master' includes business name, 'equine photography', 'horse photography', 'equine photographer', 'horse photographer', and our location.

C
Carol Lynn Coronios
As You Like It Equine Photography
fine art, portraits, competitions
. As You Like It Equine Photography Home
. As You Like It on Facebook
. As You Like It EPN portfolio

Return to “EPNet Open Forum”