Before There Were Fences

Sagetopaz
EPNet General Member
Real Name (first and last name): Alise Lamoreaux

Before There Were Fences

Post by Sagetopaz »

My 2010 Horses In Need Documentary Project focused on wild horses and the some of the issues they face. This year the Bureau of Land Management is looking at it's policies and plans for our nation's wild horses. Public input is being considered in the redesign of the program. My story is about 3 Mustangs who had been adopted and fell through the cracks. My story starts with a historical look at our wild horses and moves into current time. The full story can be read from the link provided. http://sagetopaz.wordpress.com

Once again a big thank you to the Equine Photography Network for taking on this documentary project :beer:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Sagetopaz on Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sagetopaz
Sagetopaz
EPNet General Member

Re: Before There Were Fences

Post by Sagetopaz »

Hailey is a 4-5 year old Sheldon Mustang mare. She was rescued from a failed rescue operation.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sagetopaz
Sagetopaz
EPNet General Member

Post by Sagetopaz »

Rugar is Hailey's 4 month old son. He was born with an extra hoof growing out of his right front hoof. His hoof has now bee surgically repaired.
Sagetopaz
Sagetopaz
EPNet General Member

Post by Sagetopaz »

Ronin is a 5 year old gelding Mustang who participated in the "Extreme Mustang Make Over'" a couple of years ago. His make over didn't do so well.
Sagetopaz
Sagetopaz
EPNet General Member

Post by Sagetopaz »

Special thanks to Sandy Huey of EVEA horse rescue for taking the time to take me out to meet and photograph the horses. This woman is amazing!
Sagetopaz

Return to “Horses in Need Documentary Project 2010”